Supervised by the Hong Kong Schools Debating and Public Speaking Council (HKSD&PSC), highlights of our programme include:
1. Intensive two week training by top tutors: Including Captains and members of the national team, top scholarship winners and Oxbridge students.
2. Top quality knowledge pack: Including arguments and contextual articles for 15 debating motions, all linked to the Liberal Studies syllabus.
3. One day tournament: to conclude the workshops for 20 schools under our programme, adjudicated by national team coaches and experienced debaters.
4. Choice of venues: Training can take place at your school, or an external venue provided by Flashpoint. Convenience is our first priority.
5. Choice of registration: You can register as a school, or register your students as individuals – they will then join students from other schools in a separate workshop.
6. All training FREE-OF-CHARGE!
Flashpoint provides an extraordinary opportunity to change how students think, speak and write. Join us to make a difference.
If you are a school, please join through the following form:
If your school is unavailable, or has less than six students interested, please feel free to join as an individual. We will then group you with other individual applicants at a venue provided by Flashpoint: