Flashpoint’s philosophy of free and open learning has attracted high profile endorsements from major organisations in Hong Kong and abroad! These include:
- Amnesty International, one of the world’s premier human rights organisations.
- Kids4Kids, one of Hong Kong’s foremost children’s charities.
- Mr. Ronny Tong Ka-wah QC SC, legislative councillor, who will be one of our Chief Adjudicators in the Flashpoint tournament.
- Mr Kenneth Chen Wei-On, Secretary General of the Legislative Council, who will be one of our Chief Adjudicators as well.
- Campus Channel, a top educational resources provider in Hong Kong, who will act as our media sponsor.
Over the next few weeks, Flashpoint will also be featured on South China Morning Post’s Young Post, and deliver a presentation at the International Education Expo at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Center.
Stay tuned as the Flashpoint workshops get into full swing!